- When you view any recipe on gatheredtable.com, you’ll see the number of servings under the recipe image, with up and down arrows to scale the servings up or down. (Note: this feature is not yet available on the mobile apps)
- Use the arrows to change a recipe from 6 servings to 4 and you’ll see a notification that it’s recalculating the ingredients.
- When it’s done, ingredients that changed will be colored blue. Just click “Save” to confirm the changes.
- If it’s not your recipe (like if it’s a Gatheredtable recipe, or from someone else’s library), you’ll now have a copy of your own version of the updated recipe in your personal recipe library.
- And of course, if the recipe is already on your planner we’ll automatically swap out the old version with the new serving version.
Pro-tip: If you want to change the number of servings listed on a recipe without changing the ingredient quantities, just click the button to edit the recipe and change the number of servings there.