No Credit Card Required to Check it Out.
Subscription Plans as low as $19/month.
Welcome to dietitian-created meals plans from The Wellness Practice! This anti-inflammatory plan contains low-glycemic recipes aimed at stabilizing blood sugar, maintaining healthy weight, normalizing hormones, promoting healthy digestion, and reducing inflammation associated with many chronic diseases.
Our team of credentialed nutrition professionals and culinary facilitators have created healthy meal plans to help you meet your health goals. All of our delicious recipes are extensively tested and feature whole food ingredients with easy-to-follow directions for people of all cooking levels.
You will receive a weekly anti-inflammatory meal plan that emphasizes the preparation of whole, plant-based foods. Research suggests that these life-giving foods should make up at least 75% of your plate. The other 25%? That’s easy… We’ll suggest high-quality proteins that can be simply prepared.
Check it out FREE. (no credit card is required for a 1-day trial). After that it’s less than $1/day – Pay $29 monthly or save 35% when you pay annually. We know you’ll love it!
Best of health and happy cooking,
Sadie Wells, RD, LDN, CPT
How To Use Gatheredtable Meal Plans
Weekly Meal Plans
Meal plans are curated by nutritionists and feature wholesome, delicious recipes for 3 meals a day plus snacks.
Drag & Drop
It’s easy to drag and drop recipes to different days or to add your own recipes into your weekly plan.
Create grocery lists that combine all ingredients, filter out items you already have on hand, and update as you edit your meal plan.
Save Time & Money
Better planning leads to reduced waste and takeout and more time doing what you love
Our recipes use real ingredients so you'll eat better and feel better
Collect and Share Recipes
Clip your favorite recipes from the web, organize them all in one place
Healthy Recipes Developed by Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
Every recipe suggestion is thoroughly tested to ensure it's delicious, easy to make, and helps you meet your health goals.